Informations about University Residence
- The residences have double and triple rooms with access to a kitchen and common area.
- The rooms are furnished and equipped with duvets, bed linen and bathroom towels. Towels are changed weekly.
- Common spaces are cleaned daily but students are responsible for cleaning the room where they are accommodated.
- The kitchen is equipped with a stove, fridge, microwave but no dishes, pans or cutlery.
- the price are between 120€ and 175€ with bills included.
- Payments must be done by cash or portguese card.
- International cards are NOT accepted for the payments.
- To be able to live in the residence, you must contact the International Relations Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Check in can't be done during weekends or holidays.